Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beware of Bryan Lund



I "was" Byran's Business partner from January to September of 2011. The first several months of 2011, I actually helped him pay his RENT so he and his son would not get evicted, food, fuel, electric, cell phone and other payments with my OWN PERSONAL MONEY of which he agreed to payback (and still has not). I had considered Bryan my best friend for years. Friends help each other.....not Betray each other.

September 2011 was also the month my severance pay ran out from my last corporate job. I was layed off on April 28th, 2011. Instead of searching for a new Job, I decided to do Network Marketing full time because the position Bryan and I legally shared with a contract was growing by Thousands of Dollars every month.

September 2011 was ALSO when Bryan cut me out of "our" business. and September just happened to be the month we agreed on the 50/50 split of the downline commission checks. Coincidence?

He owes me Tens of Thousands of Dollars in personal money and downline commissions.

DO NOT TRUST Bryan Lund.